Monday, June 13, 2011

Our Plan - His Plan Part 2

Another day dawns, we are ready!

This morning in our praise time we sang "I will never be the same again, Do whatever YOU have to do in me, Lord." This time it was the TEAM who God was speaking to and the changes in individual lives only He knows! But, as the TEAM gathered together, poured out their hearts to the Lord, confessed their sin, accepted His grace, and were renewed by the Holy Spirit, the day's schedule indicated our plans, but His plan was greater. And it was for our good! Thank you Lord for stopping us and directing our steps.

In brief, let me share some of the drama site experiences....because I know you have been praying for the TEAM as they share the gospel and introduce the community to Jesus. The dramas have been going very well. Even when there are obstacles that need to be broken through. The school visit was cut short, but the gospel was still presented and even the Principal raised her hand during the casting of the net. Some sites have not been what we anticipated, but that hasn't stopped the TEAM from focusing on completing their task of presenting the gospel! A night time drama at a skate park was a new experience for the TEAM, and some gave their hearts to the Lord Jesus Christ! The salvation bracelets have been used to re-enforce the gospel and are in great demand when the TEAM members bring them out of the bus. Everyone wants one!

From the "Blessing Books" TEAM members write...Thank you Lord for: sleep, no one was hurt, the dog only bit my pant leg, a hot shower, opportunities to pray for others, the healing You provide, this time with our family, guiding me, Your love, those people praying for me, our prayer partners, being appreciated by the Peruvians, our safety, new believers, giving me the words when I was casting the net, good health.

From the 2nd Blessing Book....Thank you Lord for: our safe arrival, our bus drivers, new friends, teaching me patience, the prayers of others as I give my testimony, my spiritual eyes, being with me in my spiritual battle, new believers, YOU are in control of everything, knowing a little Spanish, time with the kids, the new family brought into the church, seeing a little girl I met several years ago, using the salvation bracelets to help share the gospel, God being all powerful, Jesus is our hope.

Here's one blessing book quote for you to tuck in your memory bank and remember in prayer...."I am thankful that Jesus called a man, Samuel, who said he knew and believed in God and that Jesus came to die for us. He said he had one question. 'How can I have peace?' We continued to help him understand he needed to surrender control of his life. He prayed and a church member got Samuel's contact information. God is good"!

We are laborers together - Those in North Carolina, Indiana, and San Juan de Lurgiancho. Praise God for the support of His family as the TEAM ministers.

No comments:

Post a Comment