Friday, June 12, 2009

Team Member Prayer Requests

Here are specific ways you can pray for each member of the team in Peru:

Susan B
• I want to be a good teammate.
• For unity on our team.
• Eternal seeds – Eternal fruit
• Safety

Jenna B
• Plane trip to go well
• God to work in everybody's life
• To have a blast

Wayne B
• To have God's heart in ministering to Peruvians
• To be sensitive to what God wants to speak through my wife and I at the marriage conference
• Good health and endurance

Jill B
• Safety for us as we go & Jessica staying behind
• God to be glorified & honored in all we do.
• For God to speak thru us and have his way in the Marriage conference.

Stephanie B
• That I would not get sick again
• That everyone on the team would get along
• The conferences would go smoothly
• Weather to be good
• Get through the airport/safe flight
• God would be glorified

Michelle B
• That I would be brave
• That I would make a difference
• Grow closer with God

Bill E
• That God would use me to help others on the team to lead people to Christ.
• That there will be nothing on my heart but serving others

Courtney G
• Health of everyone on the team
• The team will be well rested
• I will be able to keep track of important things (passport, money, etc.)
• Our team would be united
• The youth (and adults) at the conference will accept the message

Yameer G
• For our team's health
• For us to be able to show the love of Christ to the kids and adults of Peru!
• For me not to be scared to talk to the kids

Tim G
• Energy to go all day, every day
• That I will hear God and share with others
• That I will be a good steward of opportunities God gives to serve

Annette H
• Pray for grace & courage
• Pray for godly character & speech in all we say and do
• Cover in the armor of God
• Bind this team in God's love
• That we serve God wholeheartedly & with all we have and are

Ginny H
• Energy
• Passion
• Servants Heart

Sarah K
• That God would use me to lead others to the Lord
• That my life would be changed

James K
• Just that souls would be saved and that the language barrier can be broken while I'm there

Julie K
• Compassion to see people as God sees them
• Believe God will do the impossible & miraculous
• Health for back and neck
• Protections for bronchitis & air infections

Matthew K
• Safety
• Health
• That God will move in people's hearts

Rebecca K
• Strength to go on each day / health
• God to use me in powerful ways
• I'll miss friends while I'm away – pray for God's comfort

Mary M
• Spiritual Strength, Wisdom, Discernment – That I will keep my focus on Jesus
• Emotional – That the joy of the Lord is my strength – each day
• Physical – Strength for my back, knees. That I can sleep
• That we get a plan for the children's conference

Nathanael S
• Health
• Guidance
• Witness Effectively
• Good Sleep

Jeremiah S
• That I will be able to share my faith without fear
• God will use me in great ways
• My anxiety/nervous attacks
• God will open my eyes

Brandon T
• Health and wellness. I've never been sick in Peru and I'd like that to remain the case
• Courage to go up to people and tell them about Jesus Christ
• To remain positive and have a good attitude

Dylan T
• That I would be strong
• That God will give me words.

Pam W
• Fear/anxiety of speaking at marriage conference and preaching at Sunday's service
• Health, stamina
• Total surrender to God's moving

Joel W
• Prayers for boldness
• Health for the entire trip
• Safety
• Strength

Emma W
• Won't be scared
• Energy
• Everything will go the way God wants them
• The entire team

Bill K
• this team to find full identify in Christ
• God’s Word to dwell richly in us, and faith in His Word to fuel courageous action
• for a new expectation from the host church from earlier trips by the previous ministry
• For the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit to be with us constantly

Sarah M
• Speaking Spanish will go well
• Have strength needed
• People respond to the gospel

Debbie M
• Husband and children will do well without her
• God would be Glorified in all they do

Alicia L
• Boldness to share the gospel with others
• Not afraid to work on using Spanish
• Family to be okay while gone
• Minister to others with the eyes and heart of Jesus.
• Open to whatever God wants to do in me and through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment